Monday, April 27, 2009

What Is Your Favorite WI Sale Event?

At Rummage Wisconsin.com, we, of course, love all the sale events listed on our site. But we do feature some of the more popular sales on our site home page. These featured events include all types of sales - Rummage, Craft, Antique, Flea Markets, Farmers Markets, and Bake Sales to name a few.

Now we want to hear from you, our site users. What are your favorite Wisconsin sale events?

Share your favorite sale events with the Wisconsin online audience. It's simple, you don't need to sign up, all you have to do is click the comment link below this article and type in your favorite sale event.

Thanks for your comments!

3 comments:

  1. Janet from BrookfieldApril 27, 2009 at 9:19 AM

    My Family loves the St. Germain Flea Market held every Monday during the Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the University Lake School Barn Sale held the first full weekend of Oct (Fri-Sun). Donations are accepted all summer long, unusable items are weeded out and everything is very well organized (e.g. clothing is hung by type and SIZE!). It is the largest sale in Southeatern WI and quite possibly the entire State.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, I can't come up with just ONE because any and all of the neighborhood rummage sales in my area are fantastic! If one goes away empty-handed, then he/she is NOT a dedicated rummager! I carry my own bag(s) so I don't have to be slowed down by having the vendors get a bag out, shake it open, etc., etc., etc. I almost feel as though I am going trick-or-treating, carrying my bag and getting the goodies. These are the highlight of my spring/summer/fall activities!!

    ReplyDelete